08 9 / 2014
"true beauty is within" for example opening your fridge
27 7 / 2014
me: what’s for dinner?
her: *spreads her legs*
so, did you not cook or ….. cause popeyes closes at 10 and i need to leave now if i’m gon make it.
24 7 / 2014
Anonymous said: i received the clothes i brought from that cute store you linked the other day and thank god you did these clothes were so cheap and the material is great! thank you x
i’m glad i could help you! click here if you want to know about the cheap store this anon is talking about!
22 7 / 2014
1. The cells in your body react to everything that your mind says. Negativity brings down your immune system.
2. Ask Siri, “is this the Krusty Krab?”
3. Introverts want company just as much as extroverts do. They just prefer it from people they know and trust.
4. The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment you need to cut them out of your life.
5. We tend to believe others pay attention to our behavior and appearance much more than they actually do. This is called the spotlight effect